The Maine Wedding Barn and Event Center staff of professionals specialize in bringing your dream wedding vision come to life. We are also available to host any of your other special events with family & friends!
We offer an on-site and day-of coordinator to assist you, your family, guests and your vendors so you can focus on you and your guests on your special day. Full staff includes: plenty of on-site parking with parking attendants, setup/take down staff, bartenders, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, Bridal Farm House and on-site Day of Coordinator. So relax & enjoy, we got this.
Wedding rates for 2019 and 2020
|June, July & August||$6,780|
|September & October||$7,200|
- 3 country acres for ceremony, reception barn and manicured grounds
- Large wedding lawn with Gazebo or a beautiful field for the wedding ceremony
- Large Barn for the wedding ceremony and/or reception
- Seated capacity of 200 people, standing capacity 340 people
- Beautifully restored Bridal Farm House for the “Get Ready” suite
- Tables- round, rectangular and high top cocktail tables
- Chairs- the classic white wedding chairs white table linens, and skirting!
- White draperies hanging from the cathedral ceilings coupled with white stationary & blinking lights in the rafters!
- Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center handles all beverages as we are the liquor licensed facility
- Fully stocked cash bar with seasoned staff bartenders serving the best drinks in town!
- On-site and Day-of Coordinator
- ADA compliant restrooms – handicap accessible restrooms on the main floor
- Plenty of on-site parking with parking attendant staff
- Use of milk cans, wagon wheels, lanterns, tin containers, antique trunk, & antique dresser & more
Finding the right partner to spend your life with was the tricky part, your wedding day should be stress free! We understand every event is unique and our couples have different wants and needs. Trust our wedding professional staff’s experience to make your special day memorable for you and your guests for years to come.
Please contact us for specific information or additional questions you have for your special event! We look forward to meeting with you for a tour of our beautiful barn and spacious manicured grounds which overlook the Maine western mountains ridge!