The Maine Wedding Barn and Event Center staff of professionals specialize in bringing your dream wedding vision come to life. We are also available to host any of your other special events with family & friends!
We are a Full Service Beautiful Wedding Barn! Unlike the many “blank Canvas/Empty Slate” barns, we are a full service wedding venue! The difference…you get to relax & enjoy your day knowing our full staff of seasoned wedding professionals have everything under control!
Full service staff includes: plenty of on-site parking with parking attendants, setup/take down staff, full on-premise liquor licensed facility and bar bartenders, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, real ADA compliant inside bathrooms, Bridal Farm House and on-site Day of Coordinator. So relax & enjoy, we got this!
Wedding rates for 2022 and 2023
|June, July & August||$7,500|
|September & October||$8,200|
- 3 country acres for ceremony, reception barn and manicured grounds to use. Secluded high atop 108 country acres overlooking the Maine western mountain ridge!
- We are a “Full Service” Beautiful Wedding Barn! Unlike the many standard “Blank Canvas or Blank Slate” barns. We include all of the following…so you don’t have to!
- Large manicured wedding lawn with Gazebo or a beautiful hay field for the wedding ceremony.
- Beautiful “Open Style” Large Barn for the wedding ceremony and/or reception.
- Larger than most barns, we have a seated capacity of 175 people, standing capacity 340 people.
- Beautifully restored Bridal Farm House for the “Get Ready” suite
- Tables- we have them all! Round, rectangular and high top cocktail tables, all for you to use.
- Chairs- the classic white wedding chairs for both the ceremony & reception dinner.
- Linens- the classic white, crisp, clean table linens.
- White draperies hanging from the cathedral ceilings coupled with white stationary & blinking lights in the rafters!
- Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center handles all beverages as we are a Maine State, on-premise, liquor licensed facility!
- Fully stocked cash & credit card bar with seasoned staff bartenders serving the best drinks in town!
- On-site and Day-of Coordinator- Priceless!
- ADA compliant restrooms – handicap accessible restrooms on the main floor.
- Plenty of on-site parking with parking attendant staff.
- Use of milk cans, wagon wheels, lanterns, tin containers & antique dresser & more.
Finding the right partner to spend your life with was the tricky part, your wedding day should be stress free! We understand every event is unique and our couples have different wants and needs. Trust our wedding professional staff’s experience to make your special day memorable for you and your guests for years to come.
Please contact us for specific information or additional questions you have for your special event! We look forward to meeting with you for a tour of our beautiful barn and spacious manicured grounds which overlook the Maine western mountains ridge!